Bath fizzies



I am SO excited to announce the super duper huge exciting launch of my very own range of bath bombs! I don't think I've ever been so excited! After weeks of trying different recipes, we've finally got it right!

I have decided to have a mix and match situation going on so you are able to choose which colour and fragrance you have!

They are available in a range of different colours, at the moment, you can have yellow, pink or orange - or a mixture of them all if you're feeling adventurous - and are filled with floating love hearts, butterflies and glitter to give you a sparkly bath! You can also choose between a few different scents as well! So we have cherry (which is my favourite), lavender and citrus. All of these bath bombs will leave you feeling super calm and refreshed, and have skin purifying qualities too! So your skin will be left feeling super clean, soft and nourished! 

The best thing of all (to me anyway) is the cute little package you get them in, finished with some string and a little label. so they are perfect for gifts as well! 

If you would like to purchase some exciting new bath fizzies, they are £1 each (+ postage and packaging).  Please leave which fragrance and color you would like in the 'message to seller' box.

Frangrance: Cherry/Lavendar/Citrus
Colour: Yellow/Orange/Pink


If you have any other questions or queries, please email me :) 

Cannot wait to hear all of your feedback! 




X

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...