Face Masks from The Body Shop


I have never met a girl who doesn't love a good pamper session. And a pamper session is never complete without a clay mask to draw out all of the impurities from your skin.

My two favourites have to be these from The Body Shop. Firstly, the Warming Mineral Mask. When you first apply it to wet skin, there is a slight warming sensation which I love! And the smell of eucalyptus is heavenly and so relaxing. The consistency is quite thick when you apply it, but it seems to go on smoothly. I usually use this once a week, I apply it and leave it for around 5 minutes and then just rinse it off. It leaved your skin feeling super clean and revitalised. I find that this mask is really good at absorbing any excess oils so is fab for those like me with oily skin, but would be suited to all skin types too.

The other one I have been using recently is the Seaweed Iconic Clay Mask. This one is slightly harsher on the skin so I tend to use this less often than the previous one, usually when my skin is feeling congested. I use this mask in those areas, leave for around 10 minutes, until it has dried, and then just rinse it off. It leaves my skin feeling so fresh and clean. It definitely draws out any impurities and is just so refreshing to use after a long week! I would definitely recommend this mask for times when you feel a spot coming along, the next morning, it's gone!

What are your favourite face masks?

X

2 comments

  1. I love the Warming Mineral Mask but have never tried the Seaweed one! I'll have to get it in my next order :) slightly obsessed with the Body Shop's skincare at the moment xx

    Magpie Jasmine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha i'm exactly the same when it comes to The Body Shop! I love everything haha! but yes i would totally recommend the seaweed one! xx

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...