DIY's to Try #2

 


I do love DIY's and having little projects to do, so I have rounded up 6 DIY's that I definitely want to try in the next month or so. They all seem relatively easy, and could probably be weekend projects. Let me know if any of you have any good DIY's that you have tried or would like to try!
  1. Tea Box - This is super cute! I am addicted to tea, so this would be perfect for me, or to give as a gift!
  2. Washi your workspace - Personalise your workspace by adding washi tape! I like the idea of the keyboard and coasters.
  3. Tissue paper watercolour mugs - We literally have so many ceramic mugs in the house so it would be nice to spruce them up a bit.
  4. Send a care package - I love the idea of care packages, how personalised they are, I reeealllyy like the look of this biscuit one, or a bath/pamper one would be good too, complete with ribbons and a hand written note.
  5. Paper square lights - This one would be pretty time consuming, but looks so cool!
  6. Lights as photo line -  I have seen this on instagram a lot recently, and love the idea, I just need to decide where to put it!
x

1 comment

  1. That Tea Box and Care Package with the biscuits in are amazing! I must give them a go!

    Kayleigh. x

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...