Feb '15 Wish List



I literally have an obsession with phone cases and pineapples, so when I saw this one here, I immediately added it onto my list of things to buy! The REN Glycolactic Renewal Mask has been on a previous wish list of mine, and I still do not have it! haha I kind of forgot about it for a while and then it started popping up again everywhere, but I will probably get my hands on this soon! Look at these loafers! They are New Look, but on ASOS, I'm too lazy to go into the actual shop. They would be perfect for everyday wear as they are pretty inexpensive so I wouldn't be too bothered if they got scuffed. I have heard so much about this Louise Young Super Foundation Brush, and I can't wait to have a play with it. I loooove EOS lip balms, and I really want to try out some of the other flavours, so next on my wish list is the EOS strawberry sorbet lip balm. I have never tried any Kevyn Aucoin lip products and I am after a general everyday your lips but better shade and I have found this one in the shade Evermore. This will probably be in my possession soon so I will keep you updated! The Living Proof Instant Texture Mist is on here because my hair is seriously lacking some ooomph. The style has grown out now and it is feeling limp, and I have heard such good things about this one! There is just something about crisp, white shirts and this one fits the spec perfectly. Perfect for everyday, evenings out and even work, and I love the look of this one from ASOS. I have never been someone who has loads of blushers, I tend to stick to three which I just alternate, but then I saw this palette from Makeup Revolution and I fell in love. I like the marbled blushers, and the fact that you get a mix of bronze and pink, along with a contour shade as well. AND, all for £6. And finally, this white across body bag from ASOS is the perfect size for everyday and general errands etc. and it looks so sophisticated and classy. I feel as though it would look cool dressed up and down.

What are you lusting over?


x








Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...