A Little Trip to Sheffield





I have a little bit of a picture heavy post for you all today! I spent the weekend in Sheffield for my best friend’s birthday and I literally had the best time! We hadn't seen each other in a couple of months so we were long overdue a catch up. I got there on Friday evening, and we ended up in Wagamamas. I got a yasai pad thai which was deeeeeelicious and then the passion fruit cheesecake for dessert.



On Saturday we went for brunch at a cute little place called Fancie. I got the veggie breakfast and it was amazing! So different to what I was expecting, with butterbeans, spinach, mushrooms, tomatoes, potatoes and egg! And then I obviously had to get a cupcake, I opted for the salted caramel one and it did not disappoint! 





After spending the rest of the day in Meadowhall doing a spot of shopping, we headed to Zizzi's for food to celebrate my friend’s birthday with all of her school friends - I went to the spinach ravioli - and then for drinks and a place called Forum. We weren't there long because the DJ was playing old school songs that none of us knew so we left and went to Revs.



And then on Sunday, before heading home, we went to Chatsworth for a little walk. It’s the cutest place! We chased some sheep and had a mini photoshoot in front of Chatsworth house hahah. But it was super muddy so my trainers were gross by the end of it! Waaaa

I had such a fab weekend and now i'm looking forward to the next reunion!

What did you do this weekend?

x

1 comment

  1. Hi there,

    You've been nominated for a Liebster Award on my blog: http://morelifeandstyle.blogspot.co.uk/2015/02/liebster-award.html

    xxCatxx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...