A Touch of Silver


Yessss I know I'm not blonde, BUT this shampoo and conditioner combo is the best I've used in a loooong time! AND, I got it for free - so I would be stupid not to use it! It is purple, so it was weird putting it on my hair, but after you get over that, it is fabulous! It leaves my hair feeling so soft and clean, and it smells delicious! Just what it needed, after feeling so limp, dry and lacklustre for such a long time. - Maybe I just needed to try a new shampoo and conditioner, I don't know, but this does the job anyway so I'm happy! Another thing I love about this combo is the fact that my colour doesn't fade when I use this. Since I dyed my hair, (here) it has been fading loooads every time I wash it with a normal shampoo and conditioner, but not with this one!

Have you ever tried anything from the Touch of Silver range?

x

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...