#ManiMonday



This week, I have painted my nails in one of the colours from my Ciate advent calendar. It is a beautiful glossy grey called Sharp Tailoring. I loooove this colour, I'm not usually one for a muted colour but there's just something about this one that makes in irresistible, maybe it's the slight silver shimmer? I don't know but I'm not complaining!

First, I used the Sally Hansen cuticle massage cream - which smells delicious btw - I haven't been using this for long, but so far I love it! I then trimmed and pushed my cuticles back to make my nails super clean and neat.

Like every other time, I finished my nails with the Essie Good to Go fast drying topcoat which is perfect for me as I am so impatient when waiting for my nails to dry, and it leaves them with a super glossy finish.

What is your everyday go to nail?

x

2 comments

  1. This is a gorgeous shade! Very sophisticated and perfect transition from dark Winter nails to Spring pastels :) x

    Mummy’s Beauty Corner

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree! I am so looking forward to spring colours though!

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...