Flamingo Candles




Anyone who has ever met me will know that I am a sucker for sweet smelling candles, my collection just keeps growing and growing but I can't help it! Flamingo Candles is one of my favourite candles brands, they are hand-poured in the UK and use natural soy wax. AND they are pretty affordable too! Not only do they come in some delicious scents, but the packaging is adorable! There's just something about the acrylic flamingo and glass jar combo that is just so quirky and makes such a fun and contemporary addition to my coffee table/fireplace.



The two I have been burning the most recently are 'Cheesecake Crunch' and 'Thai Lime and Mango'. 



Cheesecake Crunch is a super sweet smelling candle with hints of sugar, cinnamon and caramel. It literally smells like cheesecake! Thai Lime and Mango is the total opposite, it is so refreshing and uplifting, you can definitely smell the zest, along with undertones of pineapples and melon, along with juicy mangos! NOM!



Have you ever tried any Flamingo Candles? What do you think about the packaging?



X





2 comments

  1. Oh my gosh, I need Cheesecake Crunch in my life - sounds amazing! I've heard so much about Flamingo Candles lately, I really need to place an order :) xx

    Magpie Jasmine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's literally my favourite one at the moment! Xx

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...