The Staple Camel Coat


First things first, can we all just take a second to discuss the fact that my hair is now a normal colour. As you may know I dyed my hair red/pink in November - you can see the post on it HERE - but since then it had faded loaaaads and ended up just being ginger. I was tempted to bleach it again and then have it turquoise, but the ends of my hair were so damaged and dry from bleaching it previously so I decided against this and went for boring dark brown. BUT my hair now looks so much healthier, longer and thicker so I'm not complaining!

Now about the outfit! This camel coat is my favourite thing in the world. It is from Tesco, and I got it when they had the whole 'double up' your points thing, and I ended up paying a measly £14! SUCH A BARGAIN! I paired it with my Leigh Jeans from Topshop, A striped oversized top I got from She Inside last year, my New Look Heeled Boots, and my bag is from eBay!

Hope you've all had a lovely day!

X

1 comment

  1. Can't believe this coat is from Tesco, it looks like something you would pick up on the high street. Love the shape & colour, it looks perfect! X

    Beauty with charm

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...