Most Used: March 2015





This month, my skin has been suuuuper dry so I have been using the Body Shop Vitamin E Overnight Serum-in-Oil every night to inject some moisture back into it. I love this serum/oil, I think this is my third one, but a little goes a really long way and has not only help quench the thirst but has also visibly improved any hyperpigmentation that I had previously. I have been using this in conjunction with the Weleda Skin Food. I have a full post on this so I'm not going to say too much about this but it has literally saved my life! My favourite lipstick this month is MAC, Captive. It is a beautiful plum colour, and has a satin finish so is not drying on the lips at all. I love this applied lightly and then blotted for an everyday flushed look. I think it compliments my skin tone really well and I just haven't put it down all month! I have been using the Cool Cos Single Eyeshadow in 60 I posted about before Christmas a lot more this month. I like to pop this on my eyelid, really close to the lash line, instead of liquid liner it gives a beautiful undone look which I love for every day. My absolute favourite nail colour of all time has to be Essie Mint Candy Apple. It reminds me of the summer! And I just love the off white colour and how it looks on my hands. The Sleek Eyebrow Pencil in Dark has been my brow's BFF this month. I bought this a while ago, but didn't really use it that often as I just tend to reach for my MAC duo for my brows, but recently, I have reeeeaaalllyyy got back into this and it is SO easy to use! You basically just colour in all the gaps and then brush it out with the spooly on the other side. It gives such a nice natural looking brow, and as it has a slight waxy consistency, it lasts all day! The Mac Studio Fix Powder in NC40 is another old favourite of mine. I like to use a big fluffy powder brush (like the one in this post) swirl it all over my face, and I'm ready to roll! I have been wearing a lot more jewellery this month too! This watch is from River Island, and is so good because it is both silver and gold so it will literally go with every single outfit!

2 comments

  1. I hear so many good things about TBS serum, it sounds amazing, I love the other items in the Vitamin E range so no doubt I'd love this too.

    alice x | beautybyalicee | bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually own that TBS serum and have been meaning to try it! I really like the serum I'm using at the moment though, so I don't want to change... MAC Captive is such a beautiful shade. Lovely post!
    Ivory Avenue

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...