Home Decor: Shelves


 | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6

I think everyone has been bitten by the home decorating bug recently, and I am no exception! We are currently thinking about re-decorating our house, SO I have obviously been doing loaaaaads of research - if you can call it that - to get some inspiration of what to have in our house.

Shelves are so versatile, they are not only fab for storage, but for displaying things too. I have already decided which walls in my living room will be taken up by some kind of shelving system but now, I need to look at different types of shelves and what I am going to put on them. I'm thinking lots of plants, candles, photo frames and decorative bowls! Here are some bits of inspiration!

Have you got anything like this in your house?

x

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...