#ManiMonday

 


Recently, I have been leaning more towards the nude/grey/beige colours, I'm trying to be mature okay! But then I saw that my cousin had painted her nails in a cobalt blue and I just couldn't help but copy her! I went for this Barry M Gelly in the shade Damson. It is the most beautiful true cobolt blue and it is literally one of my favourite colours. I loooove how it compliments my skin tone and stands out. And you can't fault the formula of the Gelly polishes from Barry M either., this was pretty much opaque with just one coat although I went for two, without being thick or gloopy and is pretty long lasting too. But best of all is the finish, as the name suggests, it does have a gel finish, I decided not to apply a top coat this time because I wanted to see how the colour lasts (as I find that sometimes bright colours fade when I apply a top coat) and so far so good!

x

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...