KIKO: Universal Fit Hydrating Foundation


I visited KIKO for the first time ever last week and I walked out a very happy girly! One of the things I picked up was the Universal Fit Hydrating Foundation. 
It comes in 20 different shades and is split up into different categories - I think these are cool, warm and neutrals but it was super confusing - I went for 08 Neutral Beige which is the perfect match for me (I am a NC40 in MAC).

It is a medium to high coverage foundation and is buildable to achieve the coverage that you want. What I love about this foundation is the fact that is so blendable, unlike a lot of the other foundations which I have which tend to just sit on top of the skin.  Even though it is a pretty high coverage foundation, it does let your natural skin show through and kind of meshes with the skin and creates such a flawless, dewey, natural looking finish. AND as it is hydrating, it doesn't cling to any dry spots and sinks into the skin quickly like a lighter foundation.

I have totally fallen in love with this foundation, and what makes it even better is the fact that it is only £6.90 and comes in a super convenient travel friendly tube, so you can pop it into your bag when on the go!

The only negative I have is the fact that my closest KIKO store is in Leeds, and I like to swatch things before I buy them!

So if you are passing a KIKO store, I would recommend popping in and swatching a few things and getting your colour matched, and then buying online, they allllways have discount codes available!

*** 5th-10th March 2015 use 4ALLWOMEN at the checkout for 20% off! ***

Have you tried anything from KIKO?

X



4 comments

  1. I've been itching to go to Kiko recently and pick up a few bits, this being one of them as I've read so many positive reviews. I love the fact that it's hydrating and sits on your skin really naturally. I love their eyeshadow sticks have you tried them? They are such good quality and they don't budge from your lids all day. Btw I've just discovered your blog and I'm already hooked, love your photography x

    Beauty with charm

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It has quickly become my everyday base! I've never actually reid their eyeshadow sticks, I'm not really an eyeshadow wearer to be honest, but I may have to try one or too!

      ooohhh thank you so muTo me, taking the pictures are the best bit! xx

      Delete
  2. This sounds really great! KIKO is one of my favourite brands at the moment but like you I prefer to see base products before buying and I almost always have to order their stuff online. Next time I'm in Leeds or London I'll make a beeline for this though :) xx

    Magpie Jasmine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I would defintely recommend picking this up! Now that I've tried a couple of their products, I will be putting in an order online soon! haha xx

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...