#NWBLOGGERMEET



On Saturday, I ventured over to Liverpool for the first time ever to go to my very first Blogger event! When I got to the train station, Sam from Coco Butter Blog, Holly from Empfire, Kayleigh from Scampi and Chips and Emma from The Cheshire Wife met me at the train station, and we all walked to the venue together, it was nice to have a chat with them all on the way, and this really calmed my nerves!

It was held at The Button Boutique. It is literally every bloggers dream and is so Pinteresty! It was amazing! It is this cute little craft place where they do workshops for people of any age, they even offer packages for a hen do!

The event started off with Georgina from She Might Be Loved giving us lots of hints and tips of how to run a successful blog, covering everything from content to SEO tips. She is such a lovely girl and is hilarious too!

We then heard from a couple of brands, Liz from Stella and Dot came along to show us all some of their statement pieces, and to tell us about their trunk shows, where you invite all of your friends round and you get to try on all of the jewellery!

The best bit about the whole event was chatting to all of the other bloggers. Seeing as it was my first every blogger event I was worried about everyone knowing each other beforehand and I thought I would be sat in the corner on my own but every single one of the girls were super friendly, really nice and easy to get along with!

Katie from Curvaceous Beauty did a fabulous job of organising the whole thing, it all ran so smoothly and was such a fun day! I'm so happy I decided to go to this event, because it made me realise how many amazing things can come from blogging! I now cannot wait for the next event!



4 comments

  1. Great post hun, it was lovely meeting you on saturday. I had such a great time. And don't worry there will be another event soon xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was really nice to meet you as well! It was such a good day, I'm so glad I decided to come! ahh yay can't wait for the next one! xx

      Delete
  2. You've taken some lovely photos, what a great day & so nice to meet you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yes it was such a fab day, and was so nice to meet you all! x

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...