#ManiMonday




So I mentioned that that I made a trip to KIKO in a post a couple of weeks ago HERE and here is one of the nail polishes I picked up. It is in the shade 328 and is quite simply a grey! But it is the most perfect gray for my skin tone, and as the majority of my clothes are white, it goes quite nicely! These Nail Lacquers have a gel like finish and are super glossy. The brush is quite dense and thick so you could actually cover the whole nail in one swipe. Another thing I like about these polishes is the fact that it is really opaque, like with just one coat which is amazing for a light colour. The lasting power is round about average - well you can't have it all can you - lasting around 3 days with no chips.

X


Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...