Victoria's Secret Body Sprays


I absolutely looooove body sprays. I love the fact that they are not as concentrated as perfumes, so they don't last as long, but still make you smell delicious, and they are just fab for keeping in your handbag for those time you're on some kind of public transport during rush hour time - you know what I mean! 

When my parents went to The States last year, they brought back literally a whole suitcase of body mists from Bath and Body Works, but I am on the very last one so I figure it's time to try something new!

This time around, I went for the Victoria's Secret Body Mists. The three that I picked up (they were 3 for £15) were Pure Seduction, Love Spell and Mango Temptation. Pure seduction is my absolute favourite out of all three of them. It is so beautiful and floral. It is the described as 'succulent red plum and sweet freesia'. The plum definitely comes through a lot, which I love! It is so refreshing and calming, and is the perfect spring/summer scent.

Love Spell is very fruity, with a mix of 'lush cherry blossom and juicy peach'. I love this scent as it is again very summery and happy, but would also be a good evening scent too, for a sexy touch. It is very very sweet smelling with the peach being the dominant scent in this. Such a fab everyday scent.

And finally, the third one I got was Mango Temptation. As it suggests, this one is very fruity as well. 'An exotic kiss of mango nectar and sext hibiscus. Again, definitely a spring/summer scent, and is very fresh BUT I would say that this smells more like passion fruit than mango, it is very much sweet and sour.

I literally wear one of these every day. They are so good to use on a daily basis. The lasting power isn’t WOW but it will suffice!

Have you tried any of these? What is your every day go to scent?


X

6 comments

  1. I have been using Love Spell for years! It is my all time favorite!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha it is nice! I love it, and can definitely see myself buying more! Xx

      Delete
  2. I've never tried any VS body sprays, but I really want to - the packaging is cute for a start! Everyone says they smell great, which wants me to try them out even more! x

    Jasmine || blogsallbeautyy.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should try them! They are so good to chuck in your bag! AND they're always on offer too! Xx

      Delete
  3. Body sprays are great to use during the summer and I've never tried any scents from VS before but love the sound of these, plus pretty packaging x

    Beauty with charm

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree, fab for the summer! Ooohh yes definitely try them, they have so many different ones! Xx

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...